Fri, 30 October 2009
Movie Meltdown - Episode 46.2
- In this week's Sofa Theater feature we discuss BLOOD - The Last Vampire. And Rodger and Bryan attempt to decide if this bloody CGI action flick falls on the side of fun or lame.
I mean, how expensive are squibs??
Sat, 24 October 2009
Movie Meltdown – Episode 45.2
In part two of our Halloween Extravaganza we discuss the new DVD release - Trick 'r Treat. Plus a Trendy Movie Geeks find that involves gut splitting and displayed entrails. Plus other random Halloween related (and non-related stories). Remember to check your candy kids…
It’ll be like It’s a Wonderful Life for Halloween
Direct download: Werewolf_Gap_and_Killing_Kids_Ep_45.2_-_Turbo_3000.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 2:09 PM
Thu, 22 October 2009
Movie Meltdown - Episode 45.1
- Velcome to our creepy Halloween Extravaganza. Join us for an effects-laiden episode of spooky sounds and geeky movie talk, including, but not limited to...
Smacking Gwyneth Paltrow, Where the Wild Things Are, sci-fi pulp mags,The Hills Run Red, being disappointed in the Sky Captain, Black Christmas, Drag Me To Hell, wading in feathers for a week, Matt Helm, the new low of Lindsey Lohan, being attacked by leaves, Ultra Man, the new Jack Ryan, Sinestro, a new Thelma and Louise, Ryan Reynolds wears a dress, subscribing to Tiger Beat, remaking Red Riding, Anvil: The Story of Anvil, Jackie Earl Haley, Alec Baldwin's bad call, movie cross dressing is over!, marathoning True Blood, Nightwatch confusion, Chris Pine, a super horse?, the lost art of movie rip-offs plus all the HORRORS of watching The Disney Channel (and liking it!!)
This eyeball is kind of squishy inside?
Fri, 16 October 2009
Movie Meltdown - Episode 44.2
- Join us this week for a post apocalypse road movie - Damnation Alley. After World War 3, the weather has gone INSANE!!! So our heroes pack up and decide to head out across the country looking for possible survivors. Not only do we remember just how much we loved the vehicle in this movie. But we may have stumbled across what humans are ultimately searching for, and perhaps we've figured out just what caused Generation X kids to be slackers. Movie Meltdown - Uncovering the secrets of the universe, one movie at a time.
He kicked a scorpion!
Direct download: Back_When_Three-fourths_of_the_World_had_Mustaches_Ep_44.2_-_Turbo_3000.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 4:55 AM
Fri, 9 October 2009
Movie Meltdown - Episode 43.2
- This week we head out to the theater to see ZOMBIELAND. Plus feedback and even a little Q and A with Columbus and Tallahassee.
Sorry folks, we're closed for zombies. The moose out front should have told you...
Direct download: Anxiously_Awaiting_the_Zombie_Apocalypse_Ep_43.2_-_Turbo_3000.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 3:42 AM
Tue, 6 October 2009
Movie Meltdown - Episode 43.1
- What do fighting robots, Whip it!, Kill Bill 3, evolved squids and octopi, an alien substitute teacher, Fruit Brute, Corey Feldman committing suicide, Michael Bay, Scream Blacula Scream, Crank 2, Hatchet, the best trailer of all time, half of her body transforms into a tank, The Day of the Dead remake, Cap’n Crunch Halloween Crunch, the creepiness of Dead Girl, The Tooth Fairy, naked British chicks, Point Break, Roger Corman, Joe Dante, the endless fight in They Live and The Ramones all have in common? Episode 43.1 of Movie Meltdown that’s what!
- Plus we take a look at the new book Hammer Glamour and a new session of Video Boxes that Warped my Brain!
Cthulhus can't drive tractors!
Fri, 2 October 2009
Movie Meltdown - Episode 42.2
- In this session of Sofa Theater we find ourselves with many things to say about Rob Zombie's The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. If you like animated boobies, constant obscenities and mindless dialog - boy, do we have the movie for you! I think we decided this reference-filled flick does actually deliver - All the Sudsy Powers of Hell!
Different doesn't necessarily mean good.
Direct download: All_the_Sudsy_Powers_of_Hell_Ep_42.2_-_Turbo_3000.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 8:38 PM